10 Ways to Know You Found the Right Flat
Picking out a new 1 bhk flat in Pune can be exciting and terrifying at the same time. How do you choose the best location? What if the flat has problems you can’t afford to fix? What is the tie-breaker if you love two places equally?
Here are 10 very important points to refer that will help to make the right decision:
1. Goodwill of the Builder and overall Brand
2. Connectivity to your Work Place.
3. Connectivity to Schools, Hospitals, Malls and Markets
4. Resale Potential in Future
5. Rental Potential after completion
6. Natural Air and Lighting
7. Amenities offered
8. Construction Quality
9. Road Conditions around Property
10. Locality and kind of People living around
Stay grounded in reality. Your wish list should always include the potential resale value of your new flat. Your new flat is probably the most important purchase you will ever make, so take a few deep breaths and make a plan before diving in — you’ll be glad you did.