Right Time to Invest in Flats in Pune
Pune’s Residential market ripe for investment, office market continues to break record!
Pune, Jan 28, 2016: Knight Frank India today launched the fourth edition of its flagship half yearly report – India Real Estate. It presents a comprehensive analysis of the residential market of Pune for the period between July–Dec 2015 (H2 2015).
<<Invest in Flats in Pune takeaways>>
· Homebuyers cheer up as consistent fall in price growth has provided the right opportunity for investment
· Budget segment witnessing slower home-buyer interest, while the mid-segment has caught buyers attention in Pune.
· The majority of new launches are focussed in peripheral areas such as Wagholi, Dhanori, Hinjewadi, Pisoli and Pirangut amongst others.
· South Pune has witnessed phenomenal recovery in terms of reduction of inventory.
· Developer sentiment builds up due to consistent growth in sales volume, new launches expected to 9% jump during H1 2016